Tuesday, April 5, 2011

THANK YOU

I would like to thank all those who came out to support the soft launch of BuzzZin Off Magazine in Chicago this past Tuesday! It was great! I have posted a customized Thank You card from my new hand illustrated greeting cards set to debut this summer!



Created by: Melissa Magazine Illustrations by: Adrian Massenburg of Massenburg Visual Works

Special Thank You’s:

My Parents, sister & family for their support of me love you much! Lutonya M. Lang, IndustryBuzzZ.com members, contributors, sponsors, Be 2 Different & Beyond, LLF Jewelry Co, Valante Grant TheByDesignNetwork, Adrian Massenburg of Massenburg Visual Works, Ashley Glover, Clarrie Johnson, Adrienne Grant of Creative Hands Photography & Videography, Kalinda Preston of Undiscovrd, Dwayne Hirsch Business Network Spotlight, all in attendance & Clara Magazine who’s the inspiration of the writer in me & Clara’s House Greeting Cards, I love you! xoxo ~Melissa Magazine~

No comments: